a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

34

How was my day? Was playing Fallout 3 til past 1AM so when I woke up at 6AM to get ready for my medical checkup, I still felt groggy. Anyway, I was only able to leave the house at 9:30AM because I needed to have the ahem sample. Arrived at Shangri-la mall past 10. Walked to Healthway and my next hour was spent giving samples and getting an X-ray, ECG (my first time), and pulling my pants down to cough several times. Bought a knitted shirt at Tyler. Bought the latest Gaiman book, The Graveyard Book. Planning to give it to doodiebear to read on the flight to and from L.A. Also got the 9th TPB of Fables so I can read it before the 10th volume which I got last month. At the counter, I was advised to reach P2,000 worth of purchases so I can get the Fully Booked discount card. So I got Maguire's Wicked, the novel the Broadway musical was based on, for my niece Faye. Then went to Megamall to get a new pair of contacts. Bought Krispy Kreme for my training class at work. Went back to Shangri-la mall to buy some medicines, and have lunch (it was already 2PM!). Then went to the office to deliver the donuts to my class. Left around 6PM to go to Market, Market and be at the Fort in case doodiebear, coming from a 3-day conference at Sofitel, wants to ride with me going home. Too bad Bolt wasn't showing at Market, Market so I just bought a ticket to go see Twilight. I had some time to spare so I walked around the mall. Saw Bananapeel and I got a pair of slippers just like my other Bananapeel pair. After the movie screening, I met Desi and had dinner at Pancake House. I gave Desi a complimentary copy of Here Going Lost. He paid for my "breakfast" dinner. Then drove home. There was still some moderate to heavy traffic along Edsa, geez. Tiring day. But good. It could have been better. But that's life - we don't always get what we want, wish for or hope for. But I'm still hopeful for my emerald year :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home