a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

here going lost: launch day

Since I was a bit busy with the boot-camp I was facilitating at work, I have not been able to send out an email announcing the CD's launch yet (I'll do that later tonight and tomorrow) so I took the opportunity of being in front of 30 or so people to talk about the charity project. At the end of the class, I took the microphone and relayed how this CD came about. And then I played the first track from CD version C. The response was generally positive, there were even some inquiries on how to get a copy. I told them to visit this blog first and see which version they wanted to get.

And then I went back to my home building and looked for the manager in charge of our capability group's people-activities-sub-group. We were supposed to meet and talk again about the CD launch yesterday. But she was not at her station again. I'll drop by again tomorrow when I have more time because the boot-camp class will be taking exams.

I also emailed the singers from Accenture that they can get their complimentary copies from me starting tomorrow. Other complimentary copies will be given to the managers who will forward my launch emails. And one copy will go to my Senior Manager who celebrated his birthday last Monday.

Here's a picture of the table where I put all of the produced CD's in my room. There are around 330 copies ready for public (naks, public!) consumption.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home