a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cebu in Pictures, Part 5

Food Trip
Here's the ceiling lighting at this quaint little deli and cafe where I was told you can buy almost everything you see in it.There are very old artwork, house furnishings, caps, beads, souvenir items, sardines, and food items.
And they serve hot home-cooked meals you don't have to wait too long for. Plus the staff are very friendly.
The table-top. I highly recommend eating here; you'll have a very pleasant experience.
Abaseria Deli & Café, Cebu
39B Cong. Noel St.,
Cebu City, Cebu
(032) 233-8339

On the other hand...
Inside Ayala Mall and alongside Spaghetti Factory is Mother's Fried Chicken. I took out some pork chops. I asked for gravy but I had to pay for it.
And when I got to the office to eat, the gravy wasn't any good. Nor was the chops. Bad lunch.
And for a snack, how about some panwiches. Pandesal with various filling.
Looks cute and yummy. Tastes ok.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home