a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cebu in Pictures, Part 3

Back in Manila. Did not attend the Sinulog festivities... Be back there tomorrow... And here are pictures of places I saw walking along F. Ramos street.The laundry place I found. They delivered on the same day I took my clothes to them. Nice.
A cute yellow orange house.
A coffee place. Hmm, looks faintly familiar.
A bakeshop.
Some of their products...
Cheese Stick Bread so-so ordinary. Monster Bread with hotdog slices so-so and mayonnaise-y.
Bacon n' Cheese sandwich so-so and mayonnaise-y. I won't seek out this place anymore.
I checked out a gym. The boys work-out separately from the girls. Hmm... Looked decent enough. But I still had no gym shoes... And when I was coming down (the gym is at the third floor- there's a warm-up for you), one girl-member thought I was delivering the bread I bought from Betty's. I will definitely not go to this gym nor buy any more bread from Betty.
When you've got the money...
And at the corner of the street is Robinson's Place mall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home