a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Well, not everyone. Everyone who celebrates Christmas. Here's a nice little , not-so-little Christmas tree over at Rockwell in Makati. No, it's not almost as tall as the buildings behind it...Merry Christmas to my loved ones, and my loved one, and my friends and officemates, and those who I met in the course of 2007 and those who've visited this blog and my website, jaybeecc.com, which is currently undergoing re-design in preparation for the big December 2009 celebration.
Merry greetings go out to Vincent Silarde, Eduard Gentizon, Mac, Bjen, Jorge Tapalla, Jay Santiago, aaronphil2004, dantejr, Krisette Grajo, Ogie Alcantara, Alvi de Castro, Marta Cruz, Rianne Soriano, Jose/Vina/Linus Ngo, Ermie Concepcion, Fitz, Mia, Buang, Jovan Casungcad, Dan Garces, Techsupport, Ariel Cabungcal, Laine Nunez, Jiji Sarad, Noel Ubico, Ces, Karlos Nerida, Yugioh, Jermine Magtibay, Hans/Mich/Joshua Uy, Jayson/Norms/Jay-I Alcantara, Angelo Gonzales, Fred, Jorry, Rizza, Jonathan Magpantay, Jayvee Agustin, Toffer Lorenzana, and those whose numbers don't register on my mobile :) ... plus Hernandez family, Ayson family, Butaran family...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home