a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tender Bob's @ Greenhills

Tender Bob's @ Greenhills Promenade! I remember like it was yesterday... I was still working in Makati and Greenbelt 3 had just opened and they had a Food Court the same level as the Cinema ticket counter...And my officemates and I would go there for lunch and we would, half the time, buy food from Tender Bob's... It had the longest line of people and their meals were affordable, reasonably priced, and you'd get your sizzling hot plate rather quickly, and it was delicious!
Now, this branch at Greenhills is a restaurant with a menu (above) and a table setting (like below)...
And I still order a plain Salisbury steak with egg! What's my problem?!? I like simple things...
And it was indeed simple. It wasn't outstanding, just so-so, like a regular Salisbury steak from any other steak joint. Ok, my fault. I'll try to come back and order something else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home