a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whether vain set 14

Happy set. Went to Tagaytay. It was cold. Road was scary at night- the edge of the cliff seemed so close! The inn was relatively cheap. The restaurants weren't. Good thing there were fast food places. But didn't go there. The view of the volcano was excellent! Ok, at first I wasn't sure which land mass was the volcano... ahwehwehwe Took pictures with an old SLR. Half didn't get developed. Half of those that did were crap. Last week I wanted to learn how to get some use out of the old SLR, had it cleaned even for P1,700; and this week, I'd like to sell it. Pentax MX, anyone? From the 1970's... In good condition... Original lens photographers (even digital ones) are scrambling for... (I could be exaggerating, I don't know, I just heard the lens was pretty good) But not for P1,700... No? Anyone? Dust. (I miss Little Britain! A little)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home