a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chili's @ Greenhills

Some were in their Halloween-party garb. Teens and their horde abound. Two rich families having dinner together- one family having two sons and the other family having two daughters. Could the parents be talking about pairing off their children to keep their wealths 'intact'?And then there was us, diving into our food. And I kind of agree with the restaurant's tag line.
We enjoyed our meal. We were full afterwards. And the Mucho Mango shake was not bad at all.
Only thing was that it arrived before our main meals. And I thought since it had ice cream, it was a dessert. Apparently not. And the waiter didn't ask me if - slash- I didn't tell the waiter that I wanted the shake after I've had my chicken. Oh well, I put it in the comment card even though I could've been wrong there...
I'll just come back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home