a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Butter Diner @ Araneta Center

At the heart of Araneta Center lies the old building that used to house Fiesta Carnival. Now, it is home to Shop Wise and along its side are restaurants , one of which is Butter Diner.My second time to eat here, I was excited to re-experience the American Diner-ing experience it touts of.
However, I was both disappointed and not disappointed. The above shy waiters and waitresses bring out food which I quickly understand could be how food really is served in diners along the highways of America. I could be wrong but my plate of chicken wasn't the tastiest I've had.
For its price, my meal wasn't very "filling". There are more reasonably priced chicken plates in other restaurants, plates of chicken that are really tasty. The nacho stack helped wile away the time, though.
And here: boneless ribs.
Oh, well. My feet won't be dragging me to return here anytime soon. Anyway, there are lots more places to eat in at the Araneta Center...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home