a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bubble Tea @ MegaMall Foodcourt

A cramped snack and dessert place. You could sit outside along where the rest of the MegaMall crowd passes going to the Foodcourt though. Nah.A nice lemon-green hanging lamp.
"Ooh, I love the cake!" We didn't have cake that time.
A listing of what they serve... and a server...
A bubble tea. I didn't like the bubbles (those sticky sago balls) and the large straw. Was never into the Zagu fad.
Wtf?! There's a finger in my pasta! Oh, it's just a finger pointing at my pasta not a finger IN my pasta. And it's actually pointing at the awful looking shrub growth in the middle of my pasta. It was ok, nothing spectacular.
Still, if you want to impress a girlfriend with an upscale-looking tea-with-sago stand, this is the place to bring her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home