a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Iceberg, right ahead!

So I was craving for some ice cream that night. And Metrowalk was nearby...The ice cream parlor was a third full. It was already late. And by the looks of things, the shop will close down for the night very soon.
While waiting for our orders, we can't help but look around. The color scheme is mostly red and orange. I heard a lot of food restaurants use red because it somehow entices people to eat. I then think about toros and the red flag/cloth toreadors wave at them...
Anyway, the pictures of ice cream and splits and parfaits are enticing too.
So I have a mango parfait.
And here's a cappuccino sundae, I think.
Yummy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home