a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tenderoast @ Megamall Foodcourt

Whenever I would eat at Megamall Foodcourt, I would usually head to one chicken place- Kipp's with its heart-pumping cholesterol-rich chicken servings. And then I discovered World Chicken with their nice combo-meals. And then, very recently, I chanced upon this wonderful find- Tenderoast!Similar in concept to World Chicken, with Tenderoast you can also choose which components you want in your meal: chicken, beef, or pork-whichever style or flavor; pasta or rice; various side dishes...
On its flyer, Tenderoast boasts of "over 1,000 meal creations". And it all comes at a reasonable and affordable price range.
But primarily, I'll come back because the meal I had was yummy and filling!
Branches:
Araneta Ave; Wynsum Ortigas; SM Fairview Annex; SM Southmall; SM Manila; SM MOA; Rustan's Makati Supermarket; Rustan's Taft Supermarket; Rustan's Shangri-la Supermarket; SM Makati Foodcourt; SM Megamall Foodcourt; Glorietta 4 Food Choices

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home