a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whether vain set 15

Went on training for a week. And when I got back, stress all over! I had to scramble at anything and everything I could work on just to keep the depression stemming from feeling like I'm in work limbo from taking over me or pulling me down-doo-bie-doo-down-down. So I act like a jolly camper making slide presentations and presenting them, and supervising a bunch of newbie programmers, and smiling when bumping into people along the corridors, and trying not to cry when they ask, "How's work?" And upcoming is less work and still not knowing where all this is taking me (just to learn how to be patient?!?!?!) and more training and more just-helping-with-what-i-can-while-everybody-else-is-passing-me-by-only-i-
know-what-i-can-do-and-everything-is-out-of-anyone's-control-especially-when-
it-comes-to-making-things-better-for-everybody-else-oh-well-i-don't-know-
there's-just-sigh-frown-sigh-again... Hope for the best? Think positive? Done that. Trying to be active, proactive, whatever, and there's just this wall I can't get around, over, under, alone... And it smells like I've been stranded... What if I click this?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home