a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Friday, November 16, 2007

Spaghetti Factory @ Megamall

Pretty affordable especially when eating in groups and ordering their samplers (photos below). The staff were friendly, even the owner (I think), who decided to bring out the Christmas decor and begin decorating. :)With samplers, you can choose one type of noodle and three types of sauces. This one has seafood.
This one a mix of spicy tomato-based sauces and a cream-based sauce.
Here's a shot of some of the drinks my companions ordered.
Spaghetti Factory is located at the basement of Megamall building B (the side with the supermarket and not the food court (correct me, if I'm wrong- I still can't memorize which side is which!)) just across Onesimus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home