a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

heaven n' eggs @ Tomas Morato

This would be the second time I tried heaven 'n eggs. And if you noticed, how I typed the restaurant name in the entry title above is not exactly the same as the restaurant name on its tissue. Yes, oh you with 20/20 vision, I misplaced the apostrophe. Who cares?So this is their menu on a thick, heavy-stock cardboard.
And on their walls are these wall-pop-outs of famous landmarks from around the world. You have the Pisa tower leaning beside the Eiffel.
And then the windmills from Dutchland.
Straight from Dinerland are these plaid covers. Ooh, separate holders for syrups and sauces!
This time, I had piglets in a blanket (I forgot the exact menu item name)- a sausage wrapped in pancake. The pancake was dusted with some hardly sweet white powder. Definitely not cocaine. And some scrambled eggs for good measure.
And my measure for this restaurant? A consistent average. Oh, and the night guard falls asleep on duty. Bring him a blanket?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home