a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year Win

So I was in Cebu when mom called and said that I had a bunch of mail at home in Manila. She asked if she could open them because they could contain something important. When she mentioned that I received something from the Coca-Cola Foundation, I told her I wasn't expecting anything from Coca-Cola and that she could open it. It was then when she read to me that I had won a stuffed collectible Polar Bear for submitting my new year's resolution that lander on their top ten. Wow! I forgot I had even joined that internet contest. Mosey on over to cokebarkada.com and you'll see their list. I'm picking up my prize at their Mandaue, Cebu plant tomorrow. As for my new year's resolution... yep, I think I'm handling it ok so far. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home