a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cebu in Pictures, Part 4

The Rizal Memorial Library and Museum across from where I wait every morning for the jeep I ride to work.Banderitas adorn the streets for the Sinulog celebration, Sunday, January 20. I left Cebu for Manila on Friday, January 18. Weirdo, I know.
Waiting at the airport...
And then I returned the following Monday, January 21.
The cab passed by a cemetery with wall panels painted on by various artists. The artwork were mostly from computer games. This particular one was excellent!
We catch one artist starting on a new part of the wall... Um, what design could he have envisioned?
Back at Rajah, they transferred me to another room with just one bed. The cable channels only went up to 40 plus so as soon the room was available, I requested to be transferred to my old room one floor lower.
No, not just because of how many cable channels there were... I didn't like the room. The view from the window was the adjacent building's roof. I'd rather have no view. And the room's door was right along the main corridor and seen from the stairs and the floor above and the floor below.


On the bed is Cookie Bear, the Coca-Cola stuffed polar bear I won from that New Year's Resolution contest (2 entries down).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home