a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Santuario de San Jose at Greenhills East

A stone's throw away from the village entrance closest to Chili's and Citibank, we attended the 6:15PM mass. This may be the first time for me to see a church facade boasting of two relatively large, green crosses.The mass schedule is a little odd too. I'm used to the on-the-hour or on-the-half-hour schedules.
And then I know this is the first time I stepped in an air-conditioned church. And since it had rained yesterday, a fan or cardboard/folded newspaper to fan yourself with had no use that time.A newspaper would have still come in handy though because the priest's homily was nothing short of boring, yet he rambled on.One highlight was a solo during the communion. A male soloist sang The Prayer and he was very good. I wouldn't mind singing that song in front of more people, in front of the Pope even if only I had a voice like his. Too bad a pillar blocked parts of my view of the altar so I didn't even know where the choir was positioned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home