a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Postrio Cafe @ One Acacia Place

So across the hotel where I was staying at in Cebu was this bakeshop that had a fantastic cheese and garlic loaf. My co-workers whom I had let in on my find loved the loaf as well.Postrio, its name was. And it served bread and cookies and cakes and coffee and pasta and burgers too.
I only tried their breads and the ones I tried were pretty good. Here's their product display.
And their poster of a humongous burger... But when I asked about it, they said it wasn't really that big-- just for promo purposes, they said. And I suddenly craved for the big Bite Club cheese-y-you-can-feel-your-heart-palpitate-with-just-one-bite burger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home