a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Monday, April 07, 2008

Bigby's @ Ayala Center Cebu

According to the website, they're hiring for a Megamall branch. That's good news because if the prices would be the same to the Cebu restaurant, then this would truly be an affordable TGI-Friday's alternative.Look at the ceiling... amazing! And these hanging lamps-- ok, looks a little grade-five-project-ish.
And their table setting...
And their menu and by-line...
And here's where I apologize for not posting any food pictures because the two chicken pieces I had were big and delicious and it was under two-hundred bucks, I believe, and my officemates who were with me were also engrossed in what they were having that I completely forgot to take pictures. Anyway, I recommend and commend this restaurant. If you know where Bigby's is at at Megamall, leave a comment. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home