a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Monday, July 02, 2007

HWM Magazine

So I've been buying this magazine. It has all these tech-y articles and pictures of gadgets- things to drool on when you have no funding to purchase them.Last February, they featured this contest wherein lucky readers can win earphones. I joined. I rarely win anything. But to my surprise, I did win. The only thing was the product that I had liked and actually won didn't fall into my hands. They gave me a *newer* product, they said the supplier didn't have the old products anymore. But it was more of a downgrade. Phooey, it's not the product I joined the contest for. Oh, well, at least I did win something. Beggars can't be choosers.And they put an unflattering picture of me holding the prize in this month's issue of the magazine. And I was all smiles? Well yeah. But deep inside me... Ok, I'm just thankful. I'm not bitter, ok. I'm even going to plug their magazine in a bit. And I'm going to join their other contests too and I hope I win something that they actually advertised.So you guys reading this and who are in the Philippines, go out and buy or subscribe to HWM, Hardware Magazine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home