a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Color Me Mine, Edsa Shangri-la Mall

Bonding time at Color Me Mine! Some brought their girlfriends.Some brought their husbands and kids.And painted two hours away- painting favorite characters, or even putting a new, colorful spin on old artworkI brought my niece, Faye, with me. She picked a Cinderella shirt and an Ariel, the Little Mermaid, bag to paint. I chose two shirts with artwork on them.
Cinderella's face smudged blue.
What is this?
Whatever.
Before.
After.Before.After.Yeah, I didn't know much of what I was doing, either. By the end of the first hour and one shirt, I didn't really care too much about painting everything within the guide-lines. The people at the store took our finished products, dried them with small hand-held hair dryers then gave them back to us with special instructions before wearing the shirts for the first time and when ironing them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home