a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lago de Oro



I last went to Lago de Oro in 2004. As far as I can remember, there were no floating balsas before. Now, these locals charge three hundred bucks (thru the resort reception) to get you and fourteen of your outing-mates onto a balsa made of bamboo and with a small viewing room, seats and a table you may opt to eat on , then pull you out to sea, maybe two hundred meters out where it's still about chest deep, the waters are clear, and the sand below is clean.

Inland, the pool's water is warm and stays warm. It's large enough for anyone to even try to learn how to swim. I still can't keep my head above water and kick and paddle like a dog. If this resort was a movie I'd rate, I'd give it a 3 out of 5. Nice but nothing spectacular. Their only come on is having a wake-boarding facility at their man-made lagoon. That's for another post.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home