a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pa-alam

Kahulugan ng Buhay 2008-001Kahulugan ng Buhay
What life means or brings

Pa-alam
To inform. When I rolled-off from my 5-year-plus project last September 2007, I was told to wait for a new project I would get to handle. This project was unfortunately delayed and was expected to materialize November of 2007. In the meantime, I could help out with other things and take a little rest as well. That project never materialized for me and instead, I was asked to help out another project that had a little problem meeting deadlines. I was sent to the Cebu office to work on this project I was going to help out "fire-fighting" full-time. I got there January 2008 and flew back to Manila early April to continue the work here. I got extended until July and then August and finally, last Friday, August 29, was my last day for this project for which I didn't get a very nice assessment. That was sad. And... (Ask me and I'll tell you how I feel) But I'm relieved. And I'm happy I was able to do some good for the project nonetheless. And of course I will miss the people I've worked alongside to get everything ready for delivery to the client. The picture above is the roster as of August 29. But to everyone who worked on this project (I may forget to mention some names - sorry!), thank you, and as the song For Good from Wicked says - "...and we are led to those who help us most grow, if we let them; and we help them in return..."

Seated (L-R): Lesley Espejon, Ria Nunag, Cristine Gamayon, jaybeecc
Standing (L-R): Lisa Taroma, Chichong Lopez, Sheldon Cruz, Marvin Estarez, Moonie Casem

And to: Krista Yamas, Nica Datuin, Laine Nunez, Lorque Echaorre, Ariel Cabungcal, Jayson Golez, Robert Diaz, the apprentices, Marlon, Ani, Toni, Lloyd, the managers, the onshore counterparts, and the rest...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home