a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

umobile

I think this service launched in July. I read about it and was able to get an invite code then a week later got my umobile sim. That was fast! So I unearthed an old cel to put the sim into and tried to call my globe number. It connected but my Globe phone couldn't identify the number. Ooh, some people might take advantage of this to play pranks on their friends! Good thing, sim-holders only get P100 worth of load every month for the first six months. Good deal, huh? And you can earn more credits once the ads start coming in. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too annoying. Click the title to go to umobile's website. Once there, you'll find more information about this service.

"...an exclusive mobile community for 15-35 year olds..." Check.

"Nationwide coverage" via PLDT/Smart. They should just fix the interconnectivity with Globe and Sun soon.

"Earn rewards with every ad you see" This is forthcoming...

So if you have an extra cel, try to get an invite code so you can also a umobile sim. But last I heard they are no longer giving the free P100 load for six months to the new members.

Here's my sim package.
Opening it up...
And the sim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home