a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Song Hye Gyo

She's reaal purrty! The star of Korean series Endless Love, All In, and Full House, Song Hye Gyo has a New year's message to her fans:

(translated) Hello, how are you? This is Song Hye Gyo. It is now 2007...happy new year everyone. In this new year, I hope that all of your wishes will come true. Currently I've been working hard filming the movie "HwangJini." The movie should be expected to be released possibly in April or May. Since I've been working really hard on it, please show me lots of love and support when it premieres. Like the previous year, I'll continue to work hard and try to be the best actress possible. Please stay healthy and happy. Thank you.

For more information on and pictures of the beautiful actress, visit songhyegyo.net from which the above quote is taken.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home