a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

a musing: derivations of a non-conformist idealist

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Club Deep @ Esquinita, Sgt. Esguerra, Q.C.




So I went to this bar (Tonic) at Esquinita and had a few drinks with my friend. Then we checked out the second floor (Club Deep) and at around half-past midnight, people were starting to dance and the place was filling-up. The place has good party potential. Almost everything's white. There're places to sit, to stand up, to even lie down, and of course there's a nice larger space for dancing. There are two circular "ledges" where a couple of guys (at some times, customers get up there too) alternate in standing on to show everybody how to groove to the beat. Sad to say, the beat was not very good, almost amateur-ish, just bearable, makes you think "the music they're playing here is so passe. Unless It's Raining Men is coming back in a big way. Of course, that's just my opinion and I'm not really a clubber. I may even be dancing like a chicken in there for all I know. Around 2:30AM, and after having downed my fourth Tom Collins, I decided to head home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home